i made her for the make ocs and force them to date thingy with rooteh
look at this cute babe
Tentacle girl for OC couple with cocoscreamingwiththefelt <3
I think I’ll call her Bell
I probably made her design way too detailed for my own or anyone’s good
Commission for hymnforthoseleftbehind
They kept the request kind of vague, so after a short google search for the characters I came across that really cute wedding photoshoot and thought hey why not
Hope you like it!
Trice told me to post a selfie…
Quick drawing of my cute little baby
not sure which I like best
the design might look too busy
How to fix your Stylish Theme, The 2nd
OH NO, Tumblr broke something AGAIN!
Ugly, ugly blue. Lets fix it!
A continuation of the previous post here about Problem 1: My theme doesn’t work at all anymore!and Problem 2: My dashboard has an ugly blue border! (The first)
The problem: Tumblr added a CCS code class.
PSA if you send me nice messages and i don’t respond
there is a 100% chance i saw it and it made me super duper uber happy but i have no idea how to respond and i will let it sit in my inbox for days or weeks and smile when i see it but still have no idea how to respond
there is a 0% chance that you annoyed me and i don’t like you.
Team Glasses Scourge sisters!
commission for diewithoutwrongdoing!
They asked for Vriska or Terezi, I thought WHY NOT BOTH
Hope you like it uvu
I am currently taking a class called “Visual Communications”, which apparently is the very first foundation class people take when they go to an art school. The purpose of this class is to train you so that you are confident with your lines and won’t need to scribble too much while sketching.
Our first week’s homework is training on hand stability. I’ve heard a lot of artists complain that they have “shaky hands” and so when they ink their drawings, it comes out crap, so I thought I’d share my homework with you guys.
- Draw a line about 2 inch long, as straight as you possibly can without a ruler. Go over this line EIGHT times without making the line any thicker. Repeat this exercise 10 times.
- Draw a line about half a page long, as straight as you possibly can without a ruler. Go over this line EIGHT times without making the line any thicker. Repeat this exercise 10 times.
- Draw a line from one end of the page to the opposite end, as straight as you possibly can without a ruler. Go over this line EIGHT times without making the line any thicker. Repeat this exercise 10 times.
Repeat the above exercise, but with an arc, and then with a wave.
We’re supposed to do this every day before we draw as a warm-up. Basically just keep drawing lines, arcs, and waves until you fill up an entire 8.5x11 page. Use felt-tip pens like microns/multiliner/sharpie. Keep doing this for the rest of your drawing life and your inking will get significantly better.
Here, people who have trouble making smooth lines in their work: do this, and your penstroke will be as confident as ever.
- Feeling Good
This makes me want to strip slowly.
HOW TO FIX YOUR STYLISH THEME
Did tumblr break your pretty dashboard theme?
Here, let me help you:
Problem 1: My theme doesn’t work at all anymore!
Explanation: Tumblr changed from http:// to https:// but the fix is very easy!
1. Click your Stylish and click on Editing Installed Themes
2. Click on Edit on your theme
3. Under the code area, click on Add next to the tumblr url.
4. Set it to “URLs starting with” - https://www.tumblr.com/
5. Click Save and go back to your dash!
Problem 2: My dashboard has an ugly blue border!
Explanation: Tumblr changed the name of a CCS code class.
1. Go to Edit on your Stylish theme.
2. Look for the class called ‘#content’ or ‘#dashboard_index #content’ (Note: You probably gotta scroll and manually find it, Ctrl+F usually doesn’t work)
Note: That class probably has background: or background-color: in it.
3. Copypaste div.l-content.clearfix, in front of it. (If you have both, a class with just ‘#content' and one with '#dashboard_index #content’, copypaste it in front of both).
4. Click Save and return to your dashboard. That should hopefully fix it!
Note: If you use Xkit Themes, I can’t really help you right now as the Xkit button is gone. Also see the Xkit blog here. Hopefully that will get fixed soon. (Please be nice to the xkit guy, he’s awesome.)
man I sure wish Xkit stopped messing up and reblogging things to the wrong blog
I’m weak and that’s why I made a tribute blog to carapacians of all kind. Still empty but will start posting soon.
Also consider these: