trapinches are so cute but theyre bugs
that makes zero sense
again, please ignore the background
Yeah Human!Spades Slick and Human!Jack Noir, why not?
- Feeling Good
This makes me want to strip slowly.
Moral story: don’t ask your Pokemon to help in the kitchen :Uc
HOW TO FIX YOUR STYLISH THEME
Did tumblr break your pretty dashboard theme?
Here, let me help you:
Problem 1: My theme doesn’t work at all anymore!
Explanation: Tumblr changed from http:// to https:// but the fix is very easy!
1. Click your Stylish and click on Editing Installed Themes
2. Click on Edit on your theme
3. Under the code area, click on Add next to the tumblr url.
4. Set it to “URLs starting with” - https://www.tumblr.com/
5. Click Save and go back to your dash!
Problem 2: My dashboard has an ugly blue border!
Explanation: Tumblr changed the name of a CCS code class.
1. Go to Edit on your Stylish theme.
2. Look for the class called ‘#content’ or ‘#dashboard_index #content’ (Note: You probably gotta scroll and manually find it, Ctrl+F usually doesn’t work)
Note: That class probably has background: or background-color: in it.
3. Copypaste div.l-content.clearfix, in front of it. (If you have both, a class with just ‘#content' and one with '#dashboard_index #content’, copypaste it in front of both).
4. Click Save and return to your dashboard. That should hopefully fix it!
Note: If you use Xkit Themes, I can’t really help you right now as the Xkit button is gone. Also see the Xkit blog here. Hopefully that will get fixed soon. (Please be nice to the xkit guy, he’s awesome.)
man I sure wish Xkit stopped messing up and reblogging things to the wrong blog
I’m weak and that’s why I made a tribute blog to carapacians of all kind. Still empty but will start posting soon.
Also consider these:
most precious baby
I just realized I never uploaded these because I wanted to play some more with the coloring and then never did.
i rly like this one
ahhhhhhh gosh perfect thank you